I am Enough

You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
Erica Jong

What did I learn today? I am Enough! what’s your prop? 
Coffee, people validating you?Sugar? (in so many different ways), 
needing to know?  
the sense of control?, 
whoever else is out there is supposed to be there to support you?. 
I thought about it and I said to myself, what happens when you don’t have any of those things? 
What do you do then? 
How grounded are you then? 
How much are you standing in your power when you don’t have your props? 
How often do you believe or feel that your good is in that “other” thing? (relationship, job, place, thing, circumstance and god forbid if you believe that somebody else has your good) what makes you believe that something OUTSIDE of YOU is the answer to YOU! 
How could YOU possibly NOT be ENOUGH! What is that??? 
Where did you get that concept? Now is the time to know that you know that you know that YOU are ENOUGH!!  
Get that, catch that! 
Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism