Self Judgement be gone

See I picks my friends like I pick my fruit,& Granny told me that when I was only a youth
I don't go 'round trying to be what I'm not I don't waste my time trying ta get what you got
I work at pleasin' me cause I can't please you and that's why I do what I do
My soul flies free like a willow tree 
doo wee doo wee do wee Erykah Badu


Focusing on myself, my goals and my vision is something that I pay very close attention to, and then there are times when I lose the focus and start looking at what other people are doing, getting defensive when people tell me something that pushes my buttons, losing faith in the vision this is where I realise that I must get still and regroup and trust me that takes a bit of time when I am being stubborn. But life is gracious and gives us hints, clues, lessons and sometimes slaps us silly when we don't pay attention. Some people get punch drunk and continue to take the slaps thinking that it is normal, when they don't have to go down that route.
And the focus needed is not a selfish egoistic it is one which is full of self love, self respect and honor of self
And so, I continue the work, self judgement be gone!
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism