Ask yourself: what would you do if you were not afraid?

Courage precedes clarity - Mastin Kipp


What would you do if you were not afraid? This question has pushed me into many of the many amazing and adventurous sometimes scary events of my life. What would you do if you were not afraid Akosua? I ask myself when I am stuck, when I am indecisive, when I am procrastinating. You see, the fear factor stops me many of time! What about you? Do you stop yourself when you analyse the what if's? and most times it is the worst case scenario what if's?
So to move past that whole conversation and feeling I ask myself the question and answer honestly as I truly believe that there is nothing to fear.

I know for the next couple of weeks this question will be on loop, on repeat as I move into completely new areas and challenges. I invite you ask yourself as well and let's share and swap stories

Peace

My Tedx talk - There is Power in your story
have a look, link it.share it. like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH1K7nRGrYc


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism