Success is.......

You may not have a vacation home in Hawaii, but you have a cozy roof above your head in a city you love. Success. Maxie


I have a small circle of peeps! so small they can fit comfortably in an SUV. I appreciate them - I really ought to tell them more - but I digress
They support me, they keep it real with me and they are doing their own thing in their own way. I accept that as well
This is one of my definition of success.
Some of them I don't speak to every day and many times there is no need but when we speak its on!!!
I have learnt to appreciate the people who support and love you, I have learnt that we don't always have to speak daily to know that we care (social media helps heaps) I have learnt that acceptance of what they are doing is key to authenticity. I have learnt that we are never alone even if we think that we are. 
Giving thanks for my peeps today and tomorrow and beyond
Love Y'all 
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism