My Ted Talk Drops Today!

Stop thinking that because you feel lost, confused, or unsure, you don't have what it takes. You've gotten yourself into something new that will teach you and that will push your life to new heights. Look for new areas where you’re scared as hell... and hug 'em, thank 'em, because it means you're pushing the boundaries of life. Maxie McCoy

I'm so so  proud of this moment
I had the absolute privilege to be a part of the TEDX  Family last month, I was invited to do a TED Talk, and this is it - What Are You Doing with your story?
Link it, share it, like it, talk about it - to me and to others
I thank you in advance
Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH1K7nRGrYc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism