It's a Balancing Game

Be mindful not to forget that which needs to be remembered. Be sure to remember to let go of what no longer needs to be held. It's a balancing game. Align self everyday - Natalie Stewart

How do we use what we have to make where we are a better place than how we found it?
My simple answer is Be Yourself, and by that I mean not be an ass and inflexible - saying this is who I am take me or leave me. How do you pull out the best YOU? Acting in service of yourself in love. Acting from a place of love firstly love of yourself which it all starts from

I have learnt, self love contributes to EVERYTHING
Food
Friends
Entertainment
Relationships
you name it!?
Every.single.ting.

Start there
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism