What Are Your Non Negotiables?

For we are a reflection of our surroundings So allow me to surround I with Love, Self Love and Acceptance. For anything else is irrelevant. Anything else is a sentiment Floacist

It starts with you. How you treat you, then it extends to who is in your crew. Who is in the circle.
What you allow will continue. Some things are just non negotiable and that must be a conscious decision, if it is not then it must be one taken based on experiences. 
What are some of your non negotiables? Do you even have any? 
I have learnt that somethings are just off the table, those who want to bring them back on the table unfortunately cannot become part of my crew.
This decision I have also learnt is an absolute life saver
And so it is
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism