Random Move

A bad time is the seed of a good time: this is the eternal way of nature. When one identifies with external changes, one is always lost in troubles. Is it not better to adjust one's inner virtue in order to cope with the outside? Tao Te Ching

I went to the movies to see Hidden Figures, haven't been to the movies in ages but something about this movie pulled me in and it was well worth it
Not too give away the plot too much but my lessons were many. Courage, determination, perseverance, taking action rather than complaining, being willing to take risks knowing your worth and doing all of that with kindness, respect and self love
Also in there was me following my intuition and going to see the movie late on a Monday night and spending time with me!
If you have the opportunity to see this movie take it in
It's well worth the lessons
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism