What moves you?

La la, la la, la la,
It takes more than diamonds to move me
La la la la
It takes more than money to groove me
It takes more than material things

It takes more than cars to get me where I need to go
Don't stop the flow - Jill Scott


I was listening to a talk by Tony Robbins and he said something that really resonated with me. He mentioned that when it's all about you and not serving some bigger purpose the road is harder. We live in a connected world and when you serve something and make the world a better place than you found it. If it only about take take take then you are leaving a hole in the Universe. What moves you? What does it take to groove you?
Find that thing and see how the magic shows up.

Peace

Ted X Talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH1K7nRGrYc

New Journal Daily Lessons on the ourney: http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/lessons-on-the-journey-a-daily-journal/paperback/product-23005476.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism