Don't be playing a baby either..

Worry, hate and fear together with their offshoots:anxiety, bitterness,impatience,avarice,unkindness, judgementalness and condemnation - all attack the healthy body at the cellular level. It is impossible to have a healthy body under those conditions.
Similarly, although to a somewhat lesser degree- conceit, self-indulgence,and greed lead to physical illness, or lack of well being
All illness is created first in the mind- Neale Donald Walsh


So, I haven't been able to get into the boxing ring for just over five weeks, my hand is shot! Yesterday was the first time I saw my boxing coach, a man of very little words and many riddles!
"What happened to your hand"
"I cannot fight"
"I did not ask you that"
"I injured the ligaments"
"What were you thinking?"
"I don't know"
"Try to remember so this doesn't happen again, and don't be playing a baby either"
There goes the sympathy vote!
But walking away from him I admitted to myself I was worried about other parts of my life, I was worried about having being and doing enough, about what is next, I approached that entire training run in a full state of worry and I will not be doing that again!

What a powerful thing, this mind of ours!
Neal Donald Walsh says this as well" Thoughts are very subtle, yet extremely powerful form of energy, When you say and act out a negative concept such as I am a loser, you place tremendous creative energy into motion, small wonder you come down with a cold. That would be the least of it.

Peace!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism