I just laugh

No, I don't regret a single moment,
No, I don't  looking back
When I think of all those disappointments
I just laugh, I just laugh - Aretha Franklin


Just when I thought that February was one of my most testing and challenging months for years, the tide changed in March
Just when I thought that the seeds I had planted were dying and needed a heavy dose of fertilizer and water, a flower peeked through
Just as I thought about taking an extended break, I was reminded that the night is for a reason, and will not last, that faith and self belief trumps all, that patience is a skill and angels are everywhere looking out for you but sometimes we don't give them a chance to do what they are supposed to do.

This past week was an awesomely fun one, I have been nominated for two awards, one from my country and another one from Barbados in recognition of International Women's Day tomorrow
This is to me such a proud moment, one in which I cherish and look back think of the disappointments and just laugh, a loud hearty scandalous one!

Keep going, keep believing, keep planting those seeds, then rock back and laugh!
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis