Courage is a habit

Everything I know about courage, I learned from completely messing up my life.
(And, upon realizing I’d messed up something, deciding to learn from that).

Courage isn’t something you’re born with; it’s a habit. It’s a practice that you create and cultivate over time.


Again: everything I know about courage, I learned from completely messing up my life. Kate Courageous

Today I facilitate the JB Fernandes Memorial Trust Grantee Consultation at the Hyatt Hotel from 7am, I am really grateful to be in a room with people who are doing their best to make this planet a place to live, work and be proud of, who have made their work a Ministry and is courageous enough to go to a place of uncertainty on a daily basis 
Giving thanks
Holla at ya on the other side 
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis