Courage is a habit

Everything I know about courage, I learned from completely messing up my life.
(And, upon realizing I’d messed up something, deciding to learn from that).

Courage isn’t something you’re born with; it’s a habit. It’s a practice that you create and cultivate over time.


Again: everything I know about courage, I learned from completely messing up my life. Kate Courageous

Today I facilitate the JB Fernandes Memorial Trust Grantee Consultation at the Hyatt Hotel from 7am, I am really grateful to be in a room with people who are doing their best to make this planet a place to live, work and be proud of, who have made their work a Ministry and is courageous enough to go to a place of uncertainty on a daily basis 
Giving thanks
Holla at ya on the other side 
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism