ahhh simplicity!

If everything within you advises that you leave, and the only reasons that you can think of to stay are superficial and material in a manner that doesn't support the true quality of your lifestyle, then I say go. Move on. No matter what the circumstance may be, if the path chosen is a spiritual one, every milestone reached shall embellish the soul. I came to the realization that that was truly my goal. The Floacist 

A friend of mine asked me the following questions about a decision I have to make
1. Which will make you happier?
2. What will make you happier than today
I told my friend I can be happy just watching football! His response was Ahhh Simplicity!
Simplicity is to me the most important quality I live by! And this was further reinforced by something I read from Steve Jobs "focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains." 
So I keep it simple, why? because there is no need to complicate things at all! 

Here's my formula: The Path to Greatness = Vision+Order+Faith+Trust+Simplicity+Chocolate
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism