Expect the unexpected and handle it!

“Hello, sun in my face. Hello you who made the morning and spread it over the fields…Watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness.” ~ Mary Oliver

I wake up in the morning and say to myself, after giving thanks of course, life is delighted to bring me the unexpected, and I am delighted to receive it! Every day, I say ok let me plan the day and what happens? The unexpected! And I am now loving it! Every day its an adventure, the good, the not so good, the twists and turns! This week brought me a load of unexpected events, some good, some not so good but saying to myself there is value in this, I am able to chill out from the meltdown a lot faster!

Tonight I am the feature speaker at an event at the Graduate School of Business and that was one of my unexpected events this week, I am really looking forward to it, it is called An evening with HR Professionals (Human Resources), wish me luck!

Expect the unexpected and handle it!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism