Day 4 in Mercer's Creek


"Be daring, be different, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers..." — Cecil Beaton, photographer




Highlight of my day, the roving rasta man that makes organic smoothies! He came and out and presented a pitch for his business and then returned with a blender fruits and vegetables and handed me one wicked smoothie! Oh man! the thing was heavenly! Don't know what he put in it but beet and carrots were mentioned! Loved his whole vibe! And what made it even better is the story behind it! A second chance in our so called civil society! Like who among us have never made mistakes? Like who among us wouldn't want a second chance when we have atoned and decided to do a positive thing? The judgement and finger pointing, so ego filled and  a waste of time!
So yea, that was my highlight!!
The market was interesting as well but the smoothie and story sealed it for me!
What is it that they say? Who among us can cast the first stone? I know now I have stopped pelting them as of today, thank you JahShowers Punches!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism