How do you want to feel?

Do you have a vision for your life? Can you without a doubt say how you want your life to be, how you want to feel, what qualities are important to you?
If you cannot, take some time to think about it and write it down, again- take some time to think about it and WRITE IT DOWN!
See yourself as the ideal you and move towards that every day! I think this was one of the best lessons and piece of advice I received over the past 3 years
What do you want for yourself? and I am not talking about a car, a house, a new flat screen TV! Sure you want those things and to live a comfortable life but I mean
How do you want to feel? How do you want to show up? How do you want to serve?
Do you want to be courageous, authentic, honorable, powerful?

I remembered that in a meeting yesterday and it became so easy when they asked me to do something and I said, I'm sorry this does in no way fit into the vision that I have for myself!
There was no hesitation on my part to say it and it felt pretty darn good to say it as well
Three years ago I could not say that!
So get a vision, and get it quick!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism