Take a risk ..... every single day

Why you? Because there’s no one better. Why now? Because tomorrow isn’t soon enough.
— Donna Brazile



I have learnt that I grow when I take risks! When I do things that push me out of my comfort zone I consider it taking risks! I do something small daily to get me into the habit of taking risks and pushing myself! It may be as simple as a phone call to someone who may tell me NO! I do something daily to push me out of my comfort zone which is where the magic lives! I like magical living!

What do you do to push yourself? Get into the habit of doing something at least once a week, you will see how it becomes easier and easier to take steps to living the life that you really want
How many times have you said I want to do this but....  to make that leap start with the small things and drop me a line letting me know how it goes
Push yourself!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism