You have nothing to lose

What fear demands, love cannot even see. The fierce attraction that guilt holds for fear is wholly absent from love's gentle perception. What love would look upon is meaningless to fear, and quite invisible. ACIM


One of my mentors told me in everything you do act as if there is nothing to fear and nothing to lose because you always gain, even when or if you feel afraid still believe that there is nothing to fear and go through hard and do it! and this is one of the pieces of advice I took to heart and approach so many of my scenarios. So it was quite interesting yesterday when someone told me "you always seem to come here and act like you have nothing to lose" I stood watching her with my mouth wide open because I never told her that and it was indeed my philosophy in doing this project that I am now working on!
So the lessons for me on this encounter were

1. It pours out of you - just when you think  people are not clued into what's going on inside of you, your actions reflect it and it pours out of you. As within so without- if you eat healthy food more than junk it will show up in your body structure, what you put in surely shows up on the outside.

2. You hold on less especially to fear and worry when you believe that you have nothing to lose

3. It's all lessons - everything is a lesson, there is something to learn about yourself in each and every encounter

So dwell on what you desire to create and move ahead focused, there really is nothing to fear
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism