New Journeys - National Black Book Festival 2015

Your creativity positively impacts the world. It's ripe with beauty and innovation. Everyone benefits from your art, especially you. Get to know your talented inner muse. Nurture your vision. Your unique gifts are meant to be shared Kris Carr


I am travelling today to the National Black Book Festival which will be held this upcoming week in Houston TX! This is my first foray into this, a national book festival and I am pretty excited to be a part of it where there will be quite a few authors and writers that I admire. I am looking forward to seeing their presentations.
I will definitely be sharing lessons on the journey so see you on the other side!

Check out an interview with me on LiveStyle Magazine
Peace!

http://www.livestylett.com/#!entertain-new/c1g55

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism