Choices and choosing


Lean in. Listen up. Closely.
It’s your soul speaking and she says,
Get UP! I need you. I want you. I am you. Choose me.
Lean in. Listen up. Closely.Decide to rise
.

Why did you decide to come? Couldn’t you have chosen another path, another journey?

That got me thinking. I started to think about purpose and freedom and living to the fullest! Why do you do some of the things that you do? Why did you choose that career, that house, that car, that life partner? Or sometimes more importantly why do you stay with the house, life partner, and job? Do you do it out of obligation, fear, love, fulfilling the status quo, fulfilling your dreams?

Choose not out of obligation and fear of the consequences. Choose not out of what your parents will think and say. Choose not out of what the neighbours will think. Choose not because you feel it will make you better than your peers, make you stronger somehow, tougher. Choose out of love, out of delight, out of joy, out of freedom, out of the feeling that you can expand your possibilities, expand your life!Choose because it’s fun, because on the other side of the choice your true power is revealed and it inspires you to choose again!

So what did I learn today?
I decided to come because I chose me! I chose to activate the power that I was blessed to be born with, that all of us are born with and keep deactivated for whatever reason! I decided to come because I chose courage, I chose love and I chose to be my own super hero. Captain Awesome reporting for duty!
Show up, Shine and Let it go

Peace!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism