That leaves no other time


There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time." - Coco Chanel

Today I am off to Masindi, that is in the South West of the county, it is a long drive from Kampala. I am going to meet some of the staff that are based out there, the Company has a production facility in Masindi that is reponsible for the maize seeds. This will be the first time that I do this trip solo! I am excited yet apprehensive, ok maybe I am a little scared! But I am using the fear as a driving force rather than one that will hold me back! The task is simple in my mind but what happens is that I start thinking wow what if I am not good enough? what if they don't understand what I am saying? what if what if what if!!! Waste of good time and head space!!!

So what did I learn today?

Show up like if you own the place! In the most humble way and with love!
Peace!

Will let you know how it goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism