Die to your attachements!


Let go of the things you fear to lose. Die to your attachments.
Free yourself from everything you think you are and embrace the truth that you are abundant, eternal, fearless and worthy being loved."
(Jackson Kiddard author )

Over the past year or two I have found myself “holding on” to “things” like almost obsessively and the more I held on the more it seems I was stressed or  in grief or the more it seems to slip from me. Now, for those who have been with me on the journey up to now, know that I believe that when the student is ready the teacher will appear and there will be a situation to provide me with a lesson about my particular situation. So right on cue I am having a conversation, and I said, hmm I would need a miracle to keep my lifestyle given the choice I made to be travelling all over the world doing this work.
“why would you say something like that madam?” Do you know that every single thing that you need you have at this very moment? Do you know that the things that you think you need maybe are not what you need but what you think you need. Work towards what you want but I would say to you work and worry together is a bad combination. Work and faith works better together!
Hot dam! The penny dropped! I was like thank you!!! Just a few minutes later I got an email introducing me to The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price – there really are no coincidences in life. This book this book will challenge your thinking-- both conscious and unconscious-- about abundance, prosperity, money, and your worthiness to receive. It is a 40 day programme which I have started with an open mind and a willing spirit. Let’s see how it goes!! I will let you know what happens!
So what did I learn today?
If I don’t have it right now, I don’t need it, I want it! If I will only remember the Source of all things is Infinite and I am a product of the Source, the Universe, which is limitless then I would stop stressing about having it, getting it and just be! I’m working on it every day!!

Peace!!!

Comments

  1. I too was obsess with with grief over my husband 's addiction since i am going to nararon meetings i am learning to let go as the lady said work and faith go together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big blessings on your journey of faith and letting go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism