Communication ends separation


Communication ends separation. Attack promotes it. A( Course in Miracles ACIM)
 
Yesterday they asked me to give one of the ladies a ride, she hopped in the car I said hello. No response! Hmm, I asked where are you stopping off? No answer. Hmmm
I thought ok let me start over, where am I taking you? Still no answer! Ok, maybe she was asleep as she was in the back of the car. I looked in the rear view mirroe, nope, wide awake!
I said Hi, she responded, madam no English! Ok then! I'm thinking how do we do this?
Some how in between broken English and my ten Luganda words I was able to take her where she was going! Funny how we can communicate without talking!
Makes me further believe that there is only an Illusion of Separation!!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism